619 South Bluff Street Tower 1 STE 300, St. George, UT 84770435-673-1450

An Open Letter To The Three FBI Agents That Killed LaVoy Finicum In Oregon

Post 14 of 31

I’ve thought about you. All three of you, with your guns pointed at LaVoy Finicum. The video still haunts me.

I would have been the first one to give you the benefit of the doubt. I was raised around law enforcement. I know good men in law enforcement. But that changed for me, as it did thousands of Americans, with the events that unfurled in Oregon as I felt utterly stunned at what I viewed in that video.

I watched the grainy version of the video that the FBI administration released of  LaVoy Finicums death, even though I knew that with our technology today,  they have better, more clear footage and footage with audio from this event. But you will not release that, it is too incriminating for the FBI.  They did this with purpose to deceive the public and that video would have revealed to the world your actions that day . This footage you did release, left people arguing about what they were seeing in the blurry video rather than  to bring their attention to the way that three FBI agents ambushed and murdered an innocent, non-violent rancher with no criminal history. A man with a large family. A good man. A man who never threatened you.

The FBI had clearly set this up in advance with stops prepared and dozens of agents ready to end the protest because four weeks of a land rights issues protest was all the patience they could muster. The protesters had left the ranch many times before and on this day we’re headed for a meeting to inform ranchers of their rights. You knew that.  You stopped the two cars and started shooting at LaVoy’s truck full of passengers- unprovoked. They never brandished a weapon against you.

Finicum  told you he was driving to the Sheriffs office for protection from you. The only place he felt safe.  You fired on his vehicle. You could have just followed him if you had ever intended to have a peaceful outcome. But that was never your intention. Finicum knew why the local law enforcement wasn’t invited to this event- why the local Sheriff was intentionally kept at bay-  Finicum feared  what you would do to him with no local oversight. The Sheriff of Grant County, just over the county line where you ambushed him, valued  Constitutional rights and Finicum knew the Sheriff  would never approve of an ambush on the highway and and execution of a protester.

A tax-paying citizen who loved America could not trust you and fled for his life because he knew you could murder him and get away with it. Let that sink in.

When Finicum got out of his vehicle with his hands up, within seconds you gathered around him and shot him in the back.

You shot him him in the back.

Who would carry out such a cowardly deed? Who would follow orders to shoot a rancher with his hands up and shoot him in the back seconds after getting out of his vehicle? The three of you would do this. What were you thinking? How do you reconcile this in your head and in your heart?

No talking? Not one attempt at a peaceful negotiation? At the refuge all he did was talk to you, never threatened you. His hands were UP. Did your conscience allow you to shoot him  without any reservation? After his lifeless body dropped into the snow, you cared so little for this fellow citizen that you walked around his body and didn’t check for a pulse for 15 minutes? Why? Because of your guilt or because you had such little regard for him or for human life in general? Both of those answers are equally terrifying to me.

Moments later you  shot rounds of ammunition into Finicum’s truck with scared women inside screaming for help- trying to surrender.  You threw gas cans inside the vehicle.  Is this how you do it now? Are you sincerely okay with this? Look at what you have become.  By a miracle they survived.

Before you hunted him down and silenced him like wild game, Finicum carried out two heroic acts. As he turned the blind corner on the highway, he almost ran into your barricade head on, as vehicles and men stood standing in the middle of the highway at your “stop”. He veered to the left on the snowbank to avoid hitting you. To preserve your lives.  He then got out of the vehicle with his hands up to divert your attention from his truck with passengers inside, so you would stop firing upon them. To preserve their lives. This is the man you surrounded and killed within seconds. You killed a hero.

I wonder what has happened to my America where you could easily tell the good guys from the bad guys. Are you mercenaries now? Carrying out executions on demand? Have you realized yet that you did the bidding of a government that is seeking to violate the property rights and steal the land of your fellow citizens? Do you realize that you are a citizen and that these ranchers were standing up for YOUR rights, too? Or have you not realized this.

Most Americans won’t take the time to do the research to find out that you shot him in the back before he ever reached for his stomach – the area where you shot him. And your bosses instructed the media to tell everyone he reached for a gun to justify this cowardly act of murder on a fellow citizen. What a pathetic cover-up for your actions that day.

I’m asking all three of you who carried out the execution of Finicum, to RESIGN.

Resign, because I have to know that you will never be allowed to act with force again. I have to know that men like you would not be allowed to continue on as FBI agents. If you are rewarded for this dastardly act, I will lose all faith in our justice system.

We need men with a conscience and a soul  in law enforcement.

We need good men who are there to protect the citizens rights. Your fellow men.

You took an oath to defend the Constitution. Did you understand this oath when you excitedly repeated its words to get your badge? It wasn’t a promise. It was an oath. An oath to protect and to serve- us. LaVoy was one of US.

Are you going to protect us or are you going to protect orders? Even if those orders compel you to disregard someone’s Constitutional rights in the most brazen and corrupt and evil way? Was this you “just doing your job”, so that you could end their protest?

Millions of  people have died as a result of those ” just doing their job”. Under Hitler. Under Stalin. Is this who you have become? Shooting someone with their hands up because you were told to?

You can no longer hide behind the lie that you felt threatened enough to shoot him dead. With a dozen or more  of you ready to attack him, the only one that felt threatened was Finicum, I assure you. You murdered an innocent man. The salt of the earth. A man who would have stood up for you and who would have respected you. A man who would have shaken your hand and talked to about his love for America. You killed him.

Let me ask you this. In all of your years in the FBI, how many ranchers have ever threatened you or have drawn weapons on you? I’m guessing the thugs you deal with everyday do not include ranchers and farmers.

How many ranchers over the years have left their working farms, to protest over the stealing of another ranchers land and imprisonment? I’m guessing probably none.

Here’s the difficult question. After decades of government abuse to rancher’s property rights, how many ranchers have YOU defended, or aided, or stood for- because you did take an oath to defend the Constitutional rights of those in your care. I am going to guess that you have never stood for any of these men against the abuse of the government. You have become pawns. You are protecting the governments special interests, not the people’s.

Resign, so I can sleep at night with some of my faith in America  restored.

Resign, so I can tell my kids to respect the FBI.

Resign, because I need to know there are not monsters out there with guns and badges that will do anything they are told to do, like killing innocent Americans, because we could be next.

Resign.

You may be a fellow citizen, but you are not my fellow American.

, , , , , , , , , , ,

This article was written by kate

73 comments:

The Lady FederalistFebruary 25, 2016 at 12:47 pmReply

Very well written. Thank you for speaking the words that so many of us are feeling…

MarilynOfCalifFebruary 27, 2016 at 10:54 amReply

A lady named Teresa Nunn on FB just posted this on my timeline at 9:30 a.m. Saturday FEB 27, 2016 and it comes up so you can START reading it then, most of the page becomes blurred. I see the comments appear unedited but I cannot access the READ long enough to get but a few words. HOW do they DUE this? I am in Calif at the top of the state a mere 25 miles south of the Oregon border using AT&T DSL. tks.

DevinFebruary 25, 2016 at 1:38 pmReply

Thank you for this, it was moving when you read it on air. I didn’t like your treatment of the caller who disagreed with you, although he did so with perhaps the wrong tone. I don’t think he is the monster you made him out to be. Like you, we all need to look at the available footage and information, interpret it and make a decision about what you believe happened. That was your interpretation, which happens to be mine as well. Your caller interpreted it differently. I’m guessing if the facts were undisputed, you’d both have come to the same interpretation. I would just ask you to be careful in telling people they are the same type of monsters that pulled the triggers on Mr. Finicum. Just because someone sees the evidence and interprets it differently than you, that is not tantamount to them being a murderer as well.
I don’t support what was done to Mr. Finicum, but I also don’t think that those who interpreted the evidence differently than you, which is easy to do based on the media’s coverage and the official spin, should be treated like they are to be feared and treated like murderers

Concerned AmericanFebruary 25, 2016 at 11:34 pmReply

Don’t forget there were many witnesses in Lavoy’s vehicle who know exactly what happened……this letter is an accurate portrayal of the events that occurred on the scene….any other version is not valid…..R.I.P COWBOY

Jake AvilaFebruary 25, 2016 at 2:08 pmReply

Very moving Kate. Thank you for posting.

TerryFebruary 25, 2016 at 2:46 pmReply

I would like to ask them why they felt the need to give him the finger while he lay there dying in the snow.. how could you hate a man you didn’t even know?? so much disregard for a fellow human being, how cold,cruel and heartless.. Thank you for writing this letter..

CathyFebruary 25, 2016 at 2:58 pmReply

BRAVO!

TeresaFebruary 25, 2016 at 3:40 pmReply

Thank you and God Bless You!

terry shepardFebruary 25, 2016 at 3:59 pmReply

very well written and expresses my very attitude about all this i want to put faith in government servants as do most of us

AlexanderFebruary 25, 2016 at 4:14 pmReply

Kate. Thanks for writing these truths that must be shared as much as possible. The executioners must be brought to justice. I am sickened by the behavior of these armed cowards.

gene ransonFebruary 25, 2016 at 4:39 pmReply

The FBI has become a Hit squad for Obama and clintons.Mercenaries by United Nations for One World Order And The Clinton Global Initive.What have you traitors become?As a Law Enforcement Officer Retired I am ashamed of an agency that I once respected.Now you FBI are no better than Capone,Seigle,or any other thug on the street.But I grateful you one thing the seeds that you have sewn will be reaping very bad crop . You don’t support Us of which you were sworn by the Constitution We The People Will not support YOU.GOOD BY FBI.

Stacey RobesonFebruary 25, 2016 at 4:43 pmReply

These agents need to be publicly tried in the county they murdered Lavoy Finicum in and found guilty. Then the only action left is their public exocution, the exact way they carried out their murder.

Anne DirkesFebruary 25, 2016 at 6:08 pmReply

I just want to say Thank You you put into words what so many are feeling

Tim BradyFebruary 25, 2016 at 6:38 pmReply

Reported the day after the shooting:
“Oregon Senator Ron Wyden said yesterday that he and Oregon Senator Jeff Merkley had met with FBI Director James Comey and talked about the protesters at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge only “a few hours” before the shooting, and had expressed concerns that the standoff was “a situation where the virus was spreading” and action needed to be taken. The “virus” apparently, was protest and civil disobedience. Action was taken, and not only did it lead to several arrests, it also brought about the violent death of LaVoy Finicum by state and local law enforcement.”
Although the FBI released the video that was taken from the copter, the actual ambush was planned and done by state and local law enforcement as stated above. The FBI waited out rest of the occupiers at the refuge. I believe that Oregon governor Kate Brown decided to take action and the FBI was only there as observers. Kate Brown just wanted to try out her shiny, new Gestapo on some demonstrators that were annoying and embarrassing to her. That is what a protest is supposed to be.

AZRangerFebruary 26, 2016 at 12:17 pmReply

Tim, that is incorrect. It WAS the FBI who did the shooting, and who planned he ambush! There is a pic of the HRT Teams lined up as the chase cars! Sorry, but this was a military-styled operation, too well planned and executed. And, we know that because the men who took down the guys in the Jeep were all FBI HRT! Tim, study the film a bit more closely and you will see that the chase vehicles were FBI and not sheriff’s!

Tim BradyFebruary 27, 2016 at 12:44 amReply

House Bill 4087 would conceal the identity of an officer who uses deadly force for up to 90 days. A judge could only issue an order if there’s an imminent, specific threat to an officer’s life.

That is the case for the officer who shot Finicum, according to Rep. Jeff Barker, D-Aloha, who introduced the measure at the request of Oregon State Police.

Supporters say it is critical to protect the Oregon State Police officer who shot Finicum last month. But some civil liberties and advocates and media groups worry it could be used to protect police misconduct in perpetuity.

Tim BradyFebruary 27, 2016 at 1:03 amReply

You are wrong. LaVoy was shot by Oregon State Police and County Sheriffs. Thy were sent out by the state. There is now a bill to protect their identities in the state senate. See comment below.

State obviousFebruary 25, 2016 at 7:10 pmReply

You are a sick child who needs psychiatric help after years of brainwashing. I hope you get the help you need.

Emy RoiderFebruary 25, 2016 at 7:23 pmReply

Thank you for sharing this with the world. I also have law enforcement officers in my family. I had a great respect for law enforcement, but that respect has now been shattered due to the what happened on January 26th, 2016. You expressed so much of what I have been feeling since that day. I am sick to my core at what was done to that great man. I am also sick of how the media has twisted the story and used words to vilify not only LaVoy Fincium but the other protesters. I now see governmental agencies and other groups vilifying not only these protesters, but other Americans like myself who believe in the Constitution and the rights of all men and women. I am sickened by my Republican congressmen who have remained silent through all of this. I am sickened by a Governor and congressmen who would order such an action be taken against American citizens. I am sickened by other American citizens who make cruel jokes about a man losing his life in such a way. I am also sickened by my previous complacency regarding my freedoms and the direction of our country. LaVoy Finicum’s death will not be in vain. I will now pay closer attention and speak out against the ongoing injustices committed by our elected officials, and I don’t think I am the only one who will do so. I believe that the events of January 26th have awakened a sleeping giant.

Simon SayesFebruary 25, 2016 at 7:39 pmReply

What a plethora of emotionally charged garbage. Now I can be assured that FOX is in bed with Americans who are sedition inciting terrorists by perpetuating ignorance and conspiracy just to make ratings. Counseling might be the best remedy for the author and FOX news as well.

Steve WeningerFebruary 25, 2016 at 7:54 pmReply

Thank you Kate,very well said and feelings shared by a heck of a lot of us. I don’t even want ti se a damn tv show about the FBI, don’t trust any of the feds, I view them like Hitler’s SS hit men that killed fellow Germans. If I were told to come out with my hands up guess I’d just open fire, then they could call it a shoot out! LaVoy was just plain MURDERED!

Rusty ShacklefordFebruary 25, 2016 at 8:13 pmReply

The men who took down Robert “Lavoy” Finicum were Oregon State Police officers, not FBI agents.

KarinFebruary 25, 2016 at 9:01 pmReply

Excellent!
I was shaking by the time i finished reading this to my husband. What has happened to our precious America?
I wonder if these men can sleep at night.
Btw, who is the author of this letter?

BarbFebruary 25, 2016 at 9:23 pmReply

Thanks for writing this. I couldn’t change a thing.

AstridFebruary 25, 2016 at 9:27 pmReply

I hope that the treasonous seditionists that attempted to usurp public lands from We The People – at the point of a gun – are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I have no sympathy for them. They certainly are not “patriots”. LaVoy lost his life purely due to his own reckless and lawless actions. It is unfortunate he died – it is certainly not what anyone wanted to see happen, especially law enforcement. I am a former inhabitant of Burns, OR and this event has been a nightmare for the community. Let Justice be served.

BystromFebruary 26, 2016 at 4:48 pmReply

Astrid, your boys who administered so called justice to LaVoy, well they will be cursed forever. They will live in the shadows in fear of their fellow citizens, and troubled by the so called justice your kind has called for….. I do not envy those boys who killed LaVoy, they will have to live with their deeds.

LaVoy on the other hand, has been given to the ages and will be a legend of the west. Long after we’re dead and gone, free men who love liberty will be uttering LaVoy’s name and lifting a beer or shot of rye whiskey to his memory.

I feel sorry for you Mr. Astrid, your learned dependency on the state, and your willingness to allow the state to make coup on a peaceful man, makes you as guilty as the boys who pulled triggers on that road, when LaVoy drove up.

CelestaFebruary 25, 2016 at 10:59 pmReply

It’s hard to believe, I know, but I believe they fill these mercenary positions in the FBI with the type of people who are former military and are heartless trained cold blooded killers who enjoy the thrill of killing people legally. We should really pity them and their souls. Not only that, but the fact is once the this corrupt progressive globalist government is through silencing all dissent, these trained killers will probably be executed by the very same masters they serve now. They truly are just pawns. Once pawns are no longer useful they are discarded.

JKFebruary 26, 2016 at 7:55 amReply

I agree. and our smiling friendly congress member knows. My awakening is a grand cognitive dissonance affecting every part of my life. I see police who are minding there own business and wonder what they say in the meetings about “controlling” us their citizens. I look at protestors protesting Palestine or Diamond mining and wonder at their disconnect with how close we are coming to hving no voice ourselves…poverty and desperation is the next step for workers if workers have no representation. At this time we are witnessing a centralized monopoly setting up its own centralized army and we for the most part are the workers.

corey2444February 26, 2016 at 12:38 amReply

Astrid, sure “public lands” that the government steals. They steal more and more and more and it’s never enough. You’re eyes are so closed you are sleep walking and repeating what they want you to say. It’s called brainwashing. How do you explain the BLM bragging about stealing land at a party? The link to this video is so damning it cannot be excused unless you are a dishonest person. This is our government who killed an honest, law abiding man who wanted to protest against his rights that the government is trampling on and their ultimate goal of STEALING HIS LAND, TOO..

RJFebruary 26, 2016 at 12:58 amReply

Nice imagination, but your fictional rhetoric belongs more in a storybook than as a letter addressed to individuals who may or may not exist as you describe. The facts will be revealed with due process. Mr. Finicum publicly stated his preference to die in a gun fight than to be jailed for the illegal activity which some twenty five other persons are now being tried for. Those who support his actions fail to recognize his willful actions as “suicide by cop,” nor do they understand how he endangered the lives of those who were his captive passengers.

KATE DALLEYFebruary 26, 2016 at 1:15 amReply

After covering this story in depth on a daily basis, interviewing those involved and actually possessing a brain, the letter I wrote is very factual. Did you get your “facts” from mainstream
Media? Because 25 people are not jailed. You get gold stars for regurgitating media lies though. Good job!

JKFebruary 26, 2016 at 7:45 amReply

This letter expresses how over a quarter million
Americans feel publicly. This divorce between Congress and the people is being expressed in the polls for President.

The response from govt officials is ‘use more force’.
They just passed knee jerk bills limiting information available to attorneys to defend and passes a “domestic” terrorist bill limiting dissent against the centralized Washington,D.C. government so broad, backed by tax dollar paid attorneys that no citizen can afford to defend through proper channels if accused. Kill, Hide information, and pass bills for enforcement in govt’s favor. Even state governments need to bow until we re-distribute balance in representation. Our County sheriffs depend on centralized title III money. The money all comes from us the people and our lands. BALANCE in REPRESENTATION includes the money flow.

It is not about the vistas in the west, thank you Robert Redford and fake Sierra Club. it is about the “hard rock” mining in the trillions of dollars, and many other resources whose income and national security is the basis of our national freedom. It is our country. Mining money and national agreements with UN and China are taking this away.

It is about a lack of BALANCE in REPRESENTATION between citizens and a centralized monopoly.

It is a duty of every able citizen to balance representation of our republic from the courts to the bureaucracies by and for working citizen grassroots stakeholders.

This Lady’s Letter is a portend of many future letters if we do not find a way to change this centralized monopoly.
Thank you for reading her letter and mine.

JohnFebruary 26, 2016 at 8:01 amReply

Resignation insufficient. Need to be charged with premeditated murder.

Nancy BoyntonApril 10, 2016 at 10:49 amReply

It was premeditated they were ready for him ready and waiting Death penelty

CEFebruary 26, 2016 at 8:52 amReply

Are you or any member of your family in govt jobs or taking any govt aid? In Burns, Harney County, Oregon 60% depend on the government! If you are one of these, you don’t hve a dog in this fight. You are a dependent of the govt. Even your sheriffs are dependent. Your sheriffs remind their Senators to keep the Title III money flowing. They no longer are independently represent you the people but represent the central govt and the senators desires. So what you hear from your sheriffs and local leaders is bunk. To eat they do what they are told. And you buy that? why?

Have you asked the reason why Harry Reid a Senator from NV was in Burns talking to your sheriff, weeks before any of your own Oregon Senators showed up? He was out of line.
And why was he the one on cameo prime time decrying the protestors as Terrorists? lol. He made not one mention of the reason that sparked this which was protesting the ‘cruel and unusual punishment’ against $100 worth of fire damage mete out to the Hammonds. Meanwhile he has ties to land titles near the Bundys and Hammonds. Odd how he didn’t mention that either! He was in a huge conflict of interest not being in his jurisdiction and having monetary interests in the outcome. And you say ok to that?

It is about money. Mining industry news, 3 Congressmen are mentioned Reid, Democrat, Heller Democrat,and Horsford, Republican, introduced bill. Senator Dean Heller will work with ***Senator Reid … to ensure this proposal (for mining) appears on ****President Obama’s desk for signature prior to the end of the 113th Congress.” Where do you thing the Title III $$ is coming from? Idiota. Notice how well off camera our congress works bi-partisan for mega-bucks? You support this stealing of your Oregon hard rock minerals?

Did you understand that the protestors did not have long range missile capabilities to reach Burns from 32 miles away?

Regardless of opinions about the stand-in protest, did you speak up for non violence in Burns? Even a child could see this was escalating to a violent end. You wrote here. BUT did you write any authority to set up grievance airings and start a process of resolution and discussion? If not, this silence was an endorsement for Blood violence being used against human being used.

Did you ask those same indignate congress members why they did not set up Congressional Oversight Panels to air grievances over their own funded agency?

When workers lose balanced representation over their resources and lands the next step is complete dependence. If you are a worker, you might think on this.

If they want cameras in your home, you will say yes. If they think your elderly are non productive you will stand quietly while they decide. This country and our freedom to post is based on the PAST allowing us balanced representation. Now we are facing a strong centralized monopoly amassing its own army.

Interesting that you are one of the ones thinking you can benefit from this lack of balance. If you are old, moot point over all. If still young and you choose centralized dictatorial monopoly, it is like dancing with an Incendiary Device.

AjeocciFebruary 26, 2016 at 4:19 pmReply

Rusty, You are certainly on the right track. The problem with the sheriff in Harney County is that he was a BLM employee prior to becoming the county sheriff. He does not know, or chooses to ignore, the fact that the county sheriff is the top law enforcement agent in the county. Not the feds, not the State Police, but the sheriff. As you correctly mentioned, Harry Reid is the turd in the punch bowl, not only in Oregon, but in Nevada as well. The underlying motive for BLM land grabs is the natural resources below ground, be it minerals, petroleum, or just water. In the Bundy Ranch case, there are pending access rights for roads and a pipeline For more on Harry Reid’s involvement, look up the Rusty Hill videos on YouTube. Rusty was a former employee of BLM, and has done a exhaustive search of land records involving deals with BLM and the Reid Family Trust. Not Rusty Hill, the singer.
Note: The Syrian War is all about a gas pipeline route across Syria. In any conflict, follow the money.

cheryl power-lukensFebruary 26, 2016 at 9:42 amReply

The truth concerning Robert LaVoy Finicum’s untimely death WILL come out, as no less will be accepted. The American people know that corruption, left unchecked, spreads like virus. We are all vulnerable. La Voy was concerned that truth and civility was being lost, leaving trauma and devastation, especially for ranching families. He was a patriot who had the courage and concern for others, to stand up for our constitutional rights. LaVoy tried every avenue to educate others. He threatened no one, but the truth itself was a threat that needed to be silenced. …Our ranchers have been there for generations with their land deeds and grazing rights, supplying us beef and produce, while maintaining the land. The abuse done to them is heartbreaking. They were harassed well beyond their distress tolerance. LaVoy saw that, and tried to help his neighbor. We lost a good man that many people today would like to have met and supported. We can still do that, in his memory. The ignorance, greed, political narratives and special interests are scandalous for this once great nation. I pray that we have the same kind of courage and concern LaVoy had, for ourselves, our families, and our neighbors! We can make a difference and stand strong for the sake of Liberty!

cheryl power-lukensFebruary 26, 2016 at 9:55 amReply

The truth concerning Robert LaVoy Finicum’s untimely death WILL come out, as no less will be accepted. The American people know that corruption, left unchecked, spreads like a virus. We are all vulnerable. LaVoy was concerned that truth and civility was being lost, leaving trauma and devastation, especially for ranching families. He was a patriot who had the courage and concern for others, to stand up for our constitutional rights. LaVoy tried every avenue to educate others. He threatened no one, but the truth itself was a threat that needed to be silenced. …Our ranchers have been there for generations with their land deeds and grazing rights, supplying us beef and produce, while maintaining the land. The abuse done to them is heartbreaking. They were harassed beyond their distress tolerance. LaVoy saw that, and tried to help his neighbor. We lost a good man that many people today would like to have met and supported. We can still do that, in his memory. The ignorance, greed, political narratives and special interests are scandalous for this once great nation. I pray that we have the same kind of courage and concern LaVoy had …for ourselves, our families and our neighbors. We can make a difference and stand strong for the sake of Liberty!

benFebruary 26, 2016 at 11:42 amReply

when a mans views he cannot speak, and loose his life. where in the world is it anywhere close to being a free country? only rights you have now is the scraps our beloved gov. decides to give you. and that my friends is not much.

Karma is a b!tchFebruary 26, 2016 at 1:08 pmReply

The reason why the won’t release they names of the agents is because someone will take revenge on these cowards.

MartyFebruary 26, 2016 at 2:14 pmReply

If I’m a law enforcement officer and I tell someone fleeing from an attempted arrest to put their hands up and keep them up and they reach for a gun twice, I’m shooting them before they shoot me. It’s just that simple.

AjeocciFebruary 26, 2016 at 4:03 pmReply

Marty, We know from witness accounts that LaVoy Finicum was unarmed. The feds knew that as well, having undercover agents at the Refuge. Had they not known the occupants of the truck were unarmed, would they have run from cover, toward Mr. Finicum and the truck? It is also clear now from video and witness accounts, that Mr. Finicum was surrendering and attempting to stop the shooting at the truck where two women sat. He was shot in the hip and when he reached for the wound, as a natural response, he was shot again, multiple times. According to witnesses, he was shot three times as he lay on the ground. (snow)Then, to add insult to injury, a “drop gun”, a previously stolen handgun, was claimed to have been found on his person. This is such an obvious set up I’m surprised you contest it. I like your use of the word “fleeing”, though. I would like to know how a man of LaVoy’s age “flees” through three-foot-deep snow, directly toward an officer with a gun pointed at him. We, as Americans, know the current administration, a corporation impersonating the De Jure government of America, is corrupt from top to bottom. There is no agency or department that is free of corruption. There are, indeed, some very fine, honest and dedicated men and women serving, although many have quit and become whistleblowers, or just closed their eyes and ears, hoping to make it to their scheduled retirement.

DanaFebruary 26, 2016 at 3:24 pmReply

Doesn’t matter. They are the enemy. You cannot make Nazis see the enlightened path. Identify the enemy and find where they live. That info will come in handy for future action.

Brit IanFebruary 26, 2016 at 3:25 pmReply

You Americans must make this a BIG ISSUE. You must Tweet and FB Share and NOT let this die quietly. MAKE THIS AN ELECTION ISSUE in an Election year. Contact Trump & Sanders , Hilary too, Contact your Congressmen and Senators , your local press and local radio who always are looking for story. If you dont NWO is your future.

AjeocciFebruary 26, 2016 at 3:42 pmReply

This letter was well written and conveys what many Americans are thinking and feeling about the murder of LaVoy Finicum. Yes, it was murder, pure and simple. Pre-meditated murder, planned ahead of time to the finest detail. These men, if you can call them men, intended to kill Mr. Finicum, and probably everyone in the truck with him to eliminate witnesses, for nothing more than demanding the rights guaranteed all Americans in the Constitution. This is becoming a pattern for the FBI. We have seen it before, and, doubtless, will see it again. They murdered 87 men, women, and even children, at the Davidian compound in Waco. For what reason? For daring to be different? For practicing a religion most of us are not familiar with? I know the FBI and ATF claimed those people possessed weapons outlawed by the Gun Control Act of 1968, or one of those. The fact is, all firearms are legal for Americans to possess under the Second Amendment and the Dick Act of 1909. Regardless, It is doubtful any crimes were committed by the Davidians. That was an excuse to put on a massive show of force for Congress in hopes funding for ATF would be increased. Then, we also have examples of FBI force such as burning down a cabin on Whedbee Island, in Oregon, and killing a handful of Aryan Nation supporters. The burning down of a mobile home in Montana and killing four, yet unidentified, people thought to be a pair of wanted felons. The shooting of Vicki Weaver, at Ruby Ridge, ID, as she held a baby to her bosom, and her son. Gordon Kahl was ambushed, but escaped in South Dakota, only to be burned to death in an earth-sheltered home in Arkansas later. I guess the feds didn’t burn LaVoy Finicum and his friends because there was simply too much snow on the ground. Or perhaps because the fusilade of bullets fired at the pickup truck failed to kill everyone inside. As the writer of this article mentioned, I had a favorable opinion of law enforcement in general, and the FBI in particular when I was younger. In fact, my goal while in grade school was to become an FBI agent. At that time, the FBi was America’s premier investigative agency instead of the Murder Incorporated it has become today. Now, I would prefer to have a sister who worked in a whore house than a brother who worked for the FBI. Today, we have evidence time after time of FBI agents lying, falsifying evidence, and brutalizing Americans. FBI employs a massive force of some 17,000 “undercover agents”, more commonly known as “snitches” and pays them unbelievable sums of money, often with little or no reduction in actual crime or terrorism. It is more likely these snitches are creating a crime where there was none before. In the instant case, there was a dispute between ranchers and the Bureau of Land Management. There was also a lingering anger because of a previous encounter in Nevada which did not go well for BLM. A BLM, I might add, headed by a man who obtained his position of “leadership” by dubious means after working for Senator Harry “Cleanface” Reid, and having no real experience which would qualify him for his current position. The FBI Asst. Spl. Agent in Charge in the most recent case also has a less than honorable record with FBi. The U.S. Attorney in Portland is another dubious character, appointed by Obama with no prior qualifications, and now under investigation and suspension over charges of stalking a subordinate employee. I find it interesting that the ranchers and militia seem to be reputable Americans, free of prior criminal charges, while those on the government side have a myriad of less than favorable instances of fraud, lying, cronyism, overstepping their authority, and on and on and on. There is a great deal more to be examined, but I’ve covered as much as I can here. Suffice it to say, the forces of evil are not done yet, and neither are the Patriotic, God fearing people of America. We have yet to see, and hear, the Fat Lady sing.

HenpRopeAndstreetlightFebruary 26, 2016 at 4:19 pmReply

Well if they hide their identities, I guess those looking for revenge will just have to settle the score with whatever agents they can get their hands on. Their all just faceless goons now anyways, so it doesn’t matter which thugs pay Charon’s toll. unintended consequences are a b*tch.

AnonFebruary 26, 2016 at 5:12 pmReply

The sooner you accept the situation for what it is, the better off you’ll be. Let go of your faith in the government, the FBI, and the justice system. No one will be punished for this or resign.

The writer says “I need to know” because he/she is trying to hold onto the illusion that these institutions are good, or at least partly good. It’s a very hard transition for you to make mentally and emotionally, but the sooner you do it, the sooner you can decide what actions you will take.

Let go of comfortable illusions.

RoosterFebruary 26, 2016 at 6:12 pmReply

After having a discussion with a young man, he said something to me that put things in their proper order; “Once you leave this world, so do your ways.” Think about that when you think of what we just lost with the assassination of Mr. LaVoy Finicum, we lost a very important patriot, who knew the Constitution inside and out. He made a decision to stand up, sadly it cost him his life and it never should be forgotten. Who will stand up now, you?, me? We better or you can bet the Federal Government will continue to do anything and everything they chose. With only 485 Sheriffs willing to honor their oath to the Constitution, that’s out of 3008. The citizens of the United States are going to have to stand up and we’re going to have to stand up in a massive amounts. We keep hesitating and one by one, they’ll either assassinate us or put us in prison on trumped up charges.. Never think the Feds will be willing to relinquish their power, not without a bloody fight.. They accomplished two things with Mr. Finicum’s assassination, One “We can do this to anyone we chose” and the other was to silence a very important person with a clear message… “Once you leave this world, so do your ways” http://cspoa.org/sheriffs-gun-rights/

Hr2burnFebruary 26, 2016 at 6:37 pmReply

The slaves to the American government were standing up for themselves. The American leaders had to make an example. They cannot afford for its property to wake up. Kill the leaders of the rebellion, make sure the rest rot in jail. The revolution will take place one day regardless of intimidation. The constitution and the spirits of the hundreds of thousands that have died over the years protecting it will prevail…count on it.

broward horneFebruary 26, 2016 at 8:11 pmReply

Like Waco, i doubt the truth will be released but if you spend enough time, you can determine that Lavoy was actually shot in the head AFTER he was tasered and down. Hard to be sure if it was OSP or FBI or some other organization but the truth is much worse than your letter suggests. They deliberately shot him in the face after he was down.

KATE DALLEYFebruary 26, 2016 at 9:31 pmReply

No, they did not shoot him in the face. I was at the viewing at his funeral. That did not happen.

JTFebruary 26, 2016 at 9:34 pmReply

The FBI is nothing but another LAWLESS alphabet agency of the USA INC. that has
stolen your country, the privately owned corporation in DC that pretends to have
the right to rule over the subjects of America.. The men that participate in these
events such as the FBI all have a meeting with God whether they want too or not,
where they will be judged harshly as it should be…
How long do the wicked prosper, Nowhere near as long as they will suffer!

BilFebruary 26, 2016 at 10:58 pmReply

WHEN WILL JUSTICE BE DONE

TricoFebruary 27, 2016 at 4:14 amReply

I fear this lawlessness by “Lawmen” is going to increase to a great magnitude.
Police departments across the Nation have been Militarized. They have been given Armored Assault Vehicles and Military grade weaponry and ammunition.
Government Agencies such as the Post Office, Dept. of Education, and many others have been weaponized as well. Is this preparation for War on the Homeland?
Are the American People the Enemy?
Instead of posting links, Doubters and those interested can just plug this into Google: “Police departments across the Nation have been Militarized”
For good measure plug these Headlines as well:
“Under Attack: Depth of Militarization of Federal Agencies ”
:Obama’s Private Army: Militarizing the Federal Agencies”
‘Why Does the Environmental Protection Agency Need Its Own SWAT Team?”

“The United States of SWAT? – National Review Online”
“Armed EPA raid in Alaska sheds light on 70 fed agencies with armed divisions”
“Congressman on mission to disarm federal agencies”

And my Favorite Headline:
“Why is Obama decimating the military while arming federal agencies?”

EricFebruary 27, 2016 at 8:36 amReply

Since when is the punishment for MURDER a turning in of your resignation?
I now have zero respect for gov. alphabet agencies. I’ll continue to hold in high regard my local & State LEO’s.
Until they do acts against Citizens as described above.
We are in perilous times!
We wake up every day a criminal in the eyes of our tyrannical gov..
I feel we have very little time left before acts like this are an every day occurance.
I thank you for writing this letter!
Those who committed this murder & those who support & ordered it will some day have to answer to a higher power for these acts. Then, you will suffer in hell!!

Federico HernandezFebruary 27, 2016 at 10:34 amReply

The FBI has gunned down an ordinary citizen, not a criminal, after surrounding him with dozens of armed agents. A lonely man just seeking justice in the way a country of laws should dispense it; with honor, mercy and consideration for its citizens. Yet this same institution, the FBI, dons kid gloves, walks around on tip toes, while “investigating” the egregious acts of a known career criminal who has knowingly, with malice and for personal gain treacherously compromised the security of an entire nation, putting at risk an unknown number of lives. This is justice? Indeed, when will justice be done.

I don’t knowFebruary 27, 2016 at 5:08 pmReply

I think that if this had been a black kid running from the cops, we’d all be thinking he got what he deserved. Driving into a snow bank to avoid crashing into parked cars is what anyone would do. No need to make a saint of him by turning into a sacrifice he made to save the agents. He did seem to hit the agent who was trying to get out of the way of the his truck.

Emy RoiderFebruary 28, 2016 at 6:42 amReply

Actually, I believe that the agent who jumped in front of the vehicle may have been shooting at the vehicle. In one of the FBI press releases, Greg Bretzing stated that deadly force was utilized as LaVoy approached the “roadblock.” I put roadblock in quotes as I believe it should more properly have been called a dead man’s roadblock.

RFebruary 28, 2016 at 12:58 amReply

Men have throughout history been killed for less, if the Blanking ranchers would not have attempted to steal the commons he would still be alive.

An Open Letter To The Three FBI Agents That Killed LaVoy Finicum In Oregon | From the Trenches World ReportFebruary 28, 2016 at 5:19 amReply

[…] Fox News 1450 KZNU – by Kate Dalley […]

The Concerned CitizenFebruary 28, 2016 at 6:10 amReply

How long will you take it America? How long?

Hillary’s thunder – OccurrencesFebruary 28, 2016 at 9:01 amReply

[…] http://foxnews1450.com/2016/02/25/  […]

ChuckFebruary 28, 2016 at 9:23 amReply

Has there ever been a report made public of the number and location of the bullet holes in Finicum’s body? This will tell the tale.

paranoidmMarch 20, 2016 at 11:21 amReply

Jeanette Finnicum had an independent autopsy done. She isn’t saying anything about the findings because of the investigation that is being done.

NorthpalMarch 1, 2016 at 9:38 pmReply

Oh stop the dramatic bull crap, we know the whole damn event was nothing but a failed honeypot to entrap real militias who didn’t bite.

C’mon, the mormon mafia failed again,
Nice try but, we had you klowns figured out in Nevada.

Next time you fake a shooting in snow, for chrissakes show a little blood, hell ketchup will do.

ISIS, Turkey / Conspiracies: money, death by Nagalase, BLM, superdelegates + brokered convention = NWO | paulthepaperbearMarch 5, 2016 at 5:59 amReply

[…] http://foxnews1450.com/2016/02/25/an-open-letter-to-the-three-fbi-agents-that-killed-lavoy-finicum-i… […]

Roy WardenMarch 6, 2016 at 4:10 pmReply

The BRILLIANCE and POWER of the U.S. Constitution is Wasted on “Red Necked, Ignorant, Finicum Worshiping Hicks!”

On March 4, 2016 I held a RALLY in front of the U.S. District Court, Tucson Arizona, to present a “Petition for Redress of Grievance” to the locally employed U.S. District Court Judges, AND U.S. Attorney’s who have the power to help start the processes of Indictment and Prosecution of the “Finicum Gunmen.”

However, the Ignorant Hicks who attended remained on their knees and frittered away their opportunity to address their government and voice their concerns.

Don’t believe me? Read this. https://www.scribd.com/doc/302683230/Oh-You-IGNORANT-Red-Necked-HICKS

Kevin StollMarch 9, 2016 at 8:30 amReply

It won’t take much longer now.

America does need the names of those involved so they can be added to the list.

Yep. They shot an American acting in civil disobedience to tyranny.

John RichardsMarch 14, 2016 at 2:26 pmReply

vary well written.My heart almost stopped after reading this.I hope some one will contact Donald Trump,YOU’RE FIRED

Nancy MorrisMarch 15, 2016 at 9:01 amReply

The FBI agents did their jobs appropriately. Any investigation of the shooting is standard procedure when a LEO draws his/her weapon and/or fires it. That many of you think this shooting was overstepping bounds is evidence of your lack of rational thought and common sense.

paranoidmMarch 20, 2016 at 11:18 amReply

Kate, thank you for your informative open letter. I haven’t been able to hear a lot of the rhetoric from the presidential candi-dates and I’d like to know if either Trump or Cruz has said anything specific about what they will do re: the federal gov’t practice of taking grazing rights and ranch land from the ranchers. Since it has been going on for many years I wonder if it is in their power to stop and reverse it. If you have the opportunity to raise the question to the two remaining candidates would you please do it? So far the media agencies running the debates have not chosen to take up the topic. Since Trump’s refusal to debate in Utah I have wondered if he didn’t want to be questioned on this topic specifically. Cruz has been reluctant to say anything.

GoogleMarch 25, 2016 at 12:00 pmReply

Google

Check beneath, are some entirely unrelated sites to ours, however, they are most trustworthy sources that we use.

PolarBearApril 3, 2016 at 3:07 pmReply

I am an urban City cop and this makes me sick. They give feral baboons room to destroy (white people and property) , yet murder an unarmed, nonviolent, elderly Man basically for trespassing in an unoccupied shed.
White people better wake up to the jooish subversion before it’s too late.

Menu