National Peanut Butter Month
Peanut Butter Month — Get callers to stuff an entire slice of toast with peanut butter in their mouth or a bagel or something else equally as difficult. Then have them request a song. If you can understand it, you play it. Part of the fun is misunderstanding them and always playing the wrong song.
Here are some paenut butter facts:
- It takes about 540 peanuts to make a 12-ounce jar of peanut butter.
- There are enough peanuts in one acre to make 30,000 peanut butter sandwiches. Find out how peanuts grow.
- By law, any product labeled “peanut butter” in the United States must be at least 90 percent peanuts.
- The world’s largest peanut butter factory churns out 250,000 jars of the tasty treat every day.
- Four of the top 10 candy bars manufactured in the USA contain peanuts or peanut butter.
- Peanuts account for two-thirds of all snack nuts consumed in the USA.
- Peanuts contribute more than $4 billion to the USA economy each year.
- Americans spend almost $800 million a year on peanut butter.
- The average peanut farm is 100 acres.
- Peanuts are the #1 snack nut consumed in the U.S., accounting for two-thirds of the snack nut market.
This article was written by firstname.lastname@example.org