America’s Favorite Pie
America’s favorite pie is apple. But pizza pie is a close second. That’s the word from the Harris Poll, which surveyed 2,178 U.S. adults to find out what we love most (and least) about pie. The top 12 favorite pies:
- Chocolate/chocolate cream
- Key lime
- Coconut cream
- Chicken pot pie
- Lemon merengue
- Banana cream
More facts to know and tell:
- 69 percent say the best part of the pie is the filling, while 31 percent insist it’s the crust.
- 25 percent of millennial men prefer pizza pie over every other kind of pie.
- 72 percent say they prefer sweet pies over savory pies.
- When it comes to dessert, we are pretty much evenly split with 52 percent preferring cake, while 48 percent opt for pie.
This article was written by email@example.com